Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Almost the end

So today was the dress rehearsal for my gym's big team show. It was really fun and amazing but it made me kind of sad! I only have 2 more days with the people I've spent my life with. I see them everyday for 4 hours... we go through all the same pains and successes and it's just going to be really sad not getting to share that with them anymore. Plus I was just starting to get to know some of the younger girls in my group but now I'm leaving! And who knows if I'll be able to do some of the stuff I can do now in like.... a few months? On the upside I'll have tons of free time. I can do what I want without being held down by obligations. I get to try new things. I get to be free in a sense. Finally be a (semi) normal teenager. For a while at least. It's exciting and scary at the same time but I guess that's just life.

1 comment: