Friday, April 8, 2011

Today was Lovely Because....

1. My GCOM class was cancelled. And so was my group meeting, meaning I got to sleep in. Yay.

2. I got lunch with one of my small group leaders, Betsey. I love her so much, she is so easy to talk to and understanding.

3. I went to UREC and ran a mile on the track. Although my legs are killing me right now, I'm proud of myself :D

4. I went to Large Group tonight, which I hadn't gone to in several weeks. I really enjoyed it, I had lots of fun with my Powdered Babies and I thought the speaker was cool.

5. I watched Prince Caspian with some of my friends from my small group afterwards, twas very fun.

All in all, it was a good day. I'm excited to spend more time with my whole small group tomorrow doing whatever it is Betsey and Melissa have in store for us! Yay!!

"Be a person, not an individual"

-from the speaker at large group. It was about focusing on not being so much of an individual that you ostracize yourself from the world, and even worse, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment