Sunday, May 22, 2011

No but really..

I'm not that mysterious, but that still doesn't mean you know me.

So why do you talk to me like you have me figured out and know what I'm like, who I am, where I come from, what I believe in, or what I deal with.

All YOU know is that I'm a little white girl whose parents love her, who wears different clothes than you, "likes Jesus", and has a much better life than you because you say so.

If you bothered to talk to me on a normal social level, maybe you'd find out more about me and not just me the girlfriend. I'm not stupid, I'm not dramatic, I don't talk shit, I like you, I have morals, I have dreams, my life isn't perfect, and I have gone through hard times too.

Just because we're not the same doesn't mean we have to be on different levels.

Kthaxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment