Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!

Today was very lovely. I was woken up at 7... yes 7... by my mom who I think got woken up my Mike. He's a freshman... don't they love sleep?? Apparently not!
After being woken up entirely too early, we headed over to the living room so my dad could read from the Bible and pray, and then it was present time :D :D



I got some nice presents this year including.....
-some books
-movies
-pretty socks
-a few giftcards
-a purse thingy
-a ring
That's all I can remember right now. But I was happy. That's more than enough than I need so. I'm happy for anything really. Afterwards we all just sat around and looked at our presents. We watched movies and just hung out til about 1. Then we ate Christmas dinner. YAYYYYY I FREAKING LOVE FOOD!!



Haha it is just so good! We have turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green been casserole, creamed cabbage and corn, and pies. Yummm.


Then I took a lovely nap. And we've just been hanging out, watching tv, playing cards, watching movies and just enjoying being with each other. Happy day! Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment