Saturday, December 11, 2010

Melrose!!

Melrose was fun! I wish Stephanie and Melissa could have been there though. It was more formal than all the other IV dance parties... it was kind of like a homecoming dance. That being said, there were 2 or 3 slow, partner dances.

It just kind of sucked looking around and seeing people with their boyfriends or just another guy and knowing I had someone I could be dancing with but wasn't. That's almost worse than having no one at all.

I guess that was my choice though.





3 comments:

  1. i'm glad you had fun!!!! i wish i could have been there to dance with you! to whip our hair and get slizzard and all that loveliness :) I LOVE YOU! and i love these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. crop the last picture and make it your prof, you seriously look GORGEOUS. like seriously. i cannot get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STEPH I NEEDED YOU! I still danced quite crazily though. And I whipped my hair back and forth with Stina and Paige!!! Twasn't the same without you though.
    And Kat... maybe I shall, maybe I shall....
    :D but thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete