Friday, December 3, 2010

FrIdAy!!!!


I am so happy it is Friday!!

I already had a psychology presentation, and for those of you who know me well, know that I hate speaking in public. But I'm slowly getting better at it and it was fine. One of our group members didn't show up, but we carried his weight.

In a few minutes I'm going to head over to DHall to meet with Rachel and probably Meagan for lunch. Then I'll head over to math... gag me.

Then I'm free! Kind of!! I'll still have to complete a journal for Psych and work on an oral presentation for Spanish that I need to video tape.

I have til about 6 to do that I think and then I'm heading over to East Campus to have dinner with my small group then go to large group! I'm so excited! I haven't been to large group in forever and I just feel like I've kept myself from my faith lately and that's bothering me.

After large group we're going to Melissa's (one of my small group leaders) house and having a sleep over!! So excited :D

No comments:

Post a Comment