Wednesday, March 23, 2011

all that's left is your whole life

I'm sitting in a random area of the library, one that I guess I've never ventured to before. It's kinda sunny, kinda cloudy, you know the kind of weather where it's in between but if feels good outside so it still qualifies as "it's so nice out!"

I'm sitting in a comfy chair, facing a wall of windows. And it's the funniest thing, well not funniest.. but there are these little pieces of plastic attached to the windows, and the air conditioning is below them, making them kinda shimmer in the sunlight. Which is cool because behind it is the sky, so it's like the sky is shimmering on me.

I just remembered things aren't so bad after all, I need to stay hopeful that happiness is NOT unattainable, and everything will work out. I will be where I am meant to be. I'm not alone in this, and I'm not going to be left scared and sad.

I just wish I could remember that even when things get rough. I need this patch of sunlight to carry around with me so I'll always remember not to be too down!!!


best things in my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment