Monday, September 13, 2010

That being said...

Anyways. I've been too lazy to write but now I'm too lazy to do work. This weekend was fun! Eric came on Friday and we just hung out all weekend. It was fun :D I was sad when he left though. He thinks I'm not as goofy as I used to be. I feel like even though I've only been here for....3 weeks I've already matured a little. I was really dependent on people back at home and now I (like everyone else in college) am forced to do things on my own. I like it though. I like being on my own... being my own person.

I don't want to change too much though. I still want to be me. I don't want to forget about my old life... my old friends. I think I've done a pretty good job with that. I just don't want to forget how life used to be. Everything's changing but I want some things to stay the same.
I kind of want to visit home but I don't think I should yet.... I feel like I need to stay here a little longer before I go back. Luckily I have Jack here. Honestly he's the closest family I have so having him here doesn't make me miss home too much. It's weird to say but he's one of my closest friends... he wouldn't ever admit to that either because he's not very emotion-y or because it isn't entirely true for him, but I'm ok with that. I'm so glad I have him because it's like having a guy friend but he completely understands everything... we have the same blood. It's just that much better because we're related and nothing can change that.... if we ever got in a fight I could go back to him 30 years later and say "you're my brother so please let me in." You know? It's honestly something I can't explain fully. Not even to people with sisters... it isn't quite the same. I'm just grateful I have it.
:D
That came out of nowhere. Bahhhhhhh. And if he read this I may or may not be a little mortified.





No comments:

Post a Comment