Monday, September 6, 2010

wheeeeeeee

Today was pretty gooda gooda. I had psych, math, and spanish. I had a minor freak out about spanish but Eric calmed me down :D
I get a little irrational sometimes. But I did get a lot of homework done today which felt good. I had a small group dinner for intervarsity which was fun! Yay! We went to dinner with everyone in our small group then went out to the quad and played some games, got to know each other a little better, and talked a bit. I'm really excited for this because we get to spend time with a group of about 12ish girls. So hopefully we'll become friends and I'll be a better Christian. I've definitely fallen out of it. Which makes me sad but it's my fault so I guess I can't blame anyone but myself. I'm getting used to/starting to enjoy this whole college thing. Which makes me extremely happy!!! Still miss my friends and home and Eric though. Wah. But definitely getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment