Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birthday festivities :D

I could not concentrate today. I had a psych quiz at 9 in the am.... hahahahahaha what a joke. We all failed.
I also had a math exam.... which I'm not going to laugh about because it's math. And knowing me I'd laugh in math's face and it would fail me for it. So. I bow down to you mathematics.

Anywho after class I had a nice lunch with Steph, got ready to leave, left, and came HOME!!
I always love the feeling I get when I roll into Richmond. It's amazingg. I love home.

After I got hizome I went over to Eric's to see part of his present he got me.... he recorded this song I really like that he does yayyyyyyyyy and then another one and then he's giving me more songs but something happened but yeah. Awesome present. Lalala.

Zennn my familia plus Jack's gf Kelly (who is family at this point)and Erique went to Magianno's. Twas gooda. Our waitress was redic. I smelled my dad's beer and she goes "WHOAH you scared me!!!!!" .... I was like really? I'm smelling his beer.... I'm not chugging shots woman......

Zennn we went to HARRY POTTER. IT WAS AWESOME. I CRIED WHEN DOBBY DIED. AHHHHHHHHHH. I WANT TO READ THE 7TH BOOK ALL OVER AGAIN NOW!!!


Then we made a Waffle House run with Ricardo, Tucker, Thomas Ware, Thomas Payne, and Stewart. It was hilariousss. As always. But yeah. Very good birthday. So stoked to be here.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment