Sunday, November 28, 2010

Merrrr

1. Thanksgiving break has been so much fun! I got to hang out with my best friends, my family and my boyfriend. I got to celebrate my birthday too which was really fun.

2. CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!! So. I am in love with Christmas. I mean everyone is, but I'm just letting yall know. Here are some reasons.

- Christmas music. Everyone knows these songs, you've been listening to them since you were alive. They're just so Christmas-y! And it's a constant reminder that it's CHRISTMAS!!

- Christmas food. Chocolate. Peppermint. Cocoa. Cookies. Fudge. Gingerbread houses. Sprinkles. It's just an excuse to eat more than any other time of the year. And it's always nice to cook with your mommy or daddy. Or even your friends. Food's just a fun thing to unite people with.

- Decorations. I LOVE DECORATIONS. Especially the Christmas sort. You've got the tree. That's always fun to decorate, although I won't be here to do it. And lights in neighborhoods. And just other decorations around our house and other people's houses. YESSS.

- Presents of course. Present are always fun. I like everything else better though... well now that I'm older I do haha.

- And the most obvious reason BABY JESUS YALL!!!!! That's the reason Christmas is what it is... because Jesus was born. So. Show some respect. I love my church's Christmas Eve service because we put up a huge tree with really pretty ornaments and the pews are filled and we sing Christmas songs and I love it!!! Yayyy I LOVE CHRISTMAS I AM SO HAPPY :D :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment