Monday, November 15, 2010

To:


Kathryn- I'm sorry I don't talk to you enough. You're my best friend and that'll never change for me. I hope it won't change for you.

Mike- I regret not spending enough time with you, especially this past summer. I love you though and maybe I should start telling you more. If I think of you being hurt I honestly go cold. I'd probably die if I knew it could keep you from dying, I just can't imagine you not here.

Ariel- I miss you. You were my best friend and it was nice knowing I was the only one you ran to. We walked away from each other and we both know it's so wrong. I know we both feel it. Or at least I hope you feel it.

Twins- Why do yall ignore me? It doesn't really bother me; I've put that book on the shelf but I can't help but wonder why?

Jack- I don't like us growing up, but then again it's awesome. I don't like disappointing you and you're one of my favorite persons. I'd sadly probably write a "who's your hero?" paper on you.

Time- what does forever feel like? I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment