Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back.

I am officially back! And it feels right. Which is great. I basically have been unpacking and organizing since I've been here. I really want to start the semester off right so I figure trying to stay organized is a good start.
It was nice seeing Hannah and Bea and Meghan. We talked about our breaks and it's just like when we left :D
Now Meghan and I are watching our favorite, 5 and a half hour version of Pride and Prejudice.

I'm still a little stressed though. This is why:

1.) Classes start tomorrow.
I am obviously going to be a little stressed about new classes. Finding them, the work, the professors.

2.) I don't have all of my books for my classes yet.
That is REALLY stressing me out. Especially because I looked at one of my class's syllabus and we have homework out of my missing book tomorrow. AHH.

3.) Upon looking at my Spanish syllabus, I realize I'm not that great at Spanish.
This is the class with the homework tomorrow. And the missing book. So. There are several problems here.
Maybe luckily though.....there is a girl in my class from my last Spanish class so I can maybe borrow her book? I don't know. I just need to trust that God will get me through this like he gets me through everything else!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment