Sunday, January 9, 2011

Leaving.

Should totally be packing. I probably will in between sentences in this post. I don't feel ready to go back to school, kinda like you, Steph. I don't have all my books and I just have a slightly off feeling. I think I get that whenever there is a change in my lifestyle though, so I probably shouldn't be worried. I'm sad about leaving all my friends. I felt that the break went by very slowly, which is amazing. Not slowly in a bad way I mean. At the same time though, I felt like I didn't get enough time with people individually. I need to work on that.

I'm obviously also not looking forward to the whole "long" distance aspect of Eric's and my relationship again. I put "long" in quotations because I feel silly complaining because it really is only 2 hours away but it's still difficult at times. I get frustrated easily with texting constantly and just not being in front of him. But, it's definitely made it stronger, so I won't dwell on it too much.

On a positive note, I am kind of excited for my new classes. I just wish I was fully prepared for them, aka having all my books.
I'm also really excited for IV activities to start up again. Tomorrow I get to meet with my small group which will be so awesome and comforting :D
And I'm kind of happy to just get back in the groove of things. Hopefully everything goes well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment