Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year's Resolution


My New Year's Resolution has been to be healthier.

But not just the "I want to lose weight and work out blah blah blah". That would be ideal, that is my goal, yes, but it's other things too.

For example....

-flossing every day. Definitely skimped on that for the past... life.

-washing my face when I wake up and go to bed. Don't always do that. Ew.

-eating healthier. And NO I don't mean not ever having dessert or ever having food I like, it's honestly just because I feel gross after eating crap.


People tell me I don't need to lose weight and some people tell me I DO need to lose weight. I guess I can see maybe from an outsider that I sound dumb, I was a gymnast, I'm in good shape, but that's the thing. I was a gymnast. I worked out everyday but Sundays for the last 6 years of my life, and almost that much for the past like... 10 and so on.... Not doing that for 8 months has taken a toll, maybe not visibly exactly, but mentally.

I don't like heaving after running a mile, I don't like not being able to do even 3 pull ups, I just don't like not being the athletic girl. I'm definitely not going to be as athletic, but I want to change my lifestyle. So there ya go.


... Because I want to get to that point some day.

1 comment: