Monday, January 10, 2011

Fresh start

Today was surprisingly satisfying.

My 9 am GCOM class was pretty chill. My professor (or Sarah as she'd like to be called) was fairly young and laid back. Which is nice for a speech class. We have to start off the class by telling an embarrassing story however.... guess I'll be telling Eric's and my first kiss story again!

After that I had Spanish 300... which I was worried about. The teacher speaks all Spanish but thankfully I understood a lot of what she said. She seems nice but strict so we'll see how that goes.

That ended at 12:30 (praise!) and I had lunch, got my GCOM book, and slept. For 2 and a half hours. Back to college life :D

Small group was amazing! I scheduled some lunch dates with peoples :D I really wanna get closer to the sorta friends I already have. Go fresh starts!!

lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment