Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Facebook

So I was on facebook looking at people's pictures and I thought to myself, "geez I am a creeper and I have no life."

But then I realized, yes, I could be spending my time more wisely, but I honestly am just intrigued by people... hence why I am a psychology major. I love looking at pictures, I guess that's the main thing. I love looking at people's expressions, body language, how they've changed over the years, months.

I was looking at my cousin's facebook for example. I don't remember how many years it has been since I've seen him, four maybe? He's probably about 14 now, which is a big change from being 10. I'll see him this summer, but it's kind of weird to think how different 14 is from 10, and 19 is from 15 or 16, which is how old I was when I was last in New Jersey to see that part of my family.

Mer. But yeah. I love looking at people's pics. Tis interesante.

No comments:

Post a Comment