Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ocho Meses


So Eric posted about our 8th month so I will too.
Well 8 months obviously isn't as significant as 6 months or a year or anything but it's still one more month of being with someone, so I'm at least going to blog about it! Duh!

It has been amazing. He is seriously the nicest boy I know. I give him crap a lot unintentionally but he is never mean to me. We never get in fights, mostly because we just talk everything out. I love it. I love him. He is just so sweet :D And the best friend a silly little girl like me could ask for, and needs.

Long distance gets rough at times and I get pretty sad about it, but I wouldn't trade our relationship for anything.









"i remember thinking that you were straight beautiful the whole night"
dawww. talkin bout our first date. thanks Erique. I love you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment