Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quotes

Several good Bible quotes I came across todizay:
Oh wait. I guess they're all supposed to be good. Well. You know what I mean jelly bean. Or do you?? Eh? Eh? Ok. ADD.

"I can will what is right but I cannot do it." Romans 7:18
I guess tis saying I can try to be perfect, good. But. I'm not going to be. Not always.

These are all from Romans BTDUBSSS because I'm going through Romans chapter by chapter ahora.

"There is therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."
What a relief.

"For in hope we were saved." Holla! Hope Hope Hope! Reminds me of Hefty Hefty Hefty!

This is random and not complete but I liked this little snippet "God, who searches the heart." It's nice to know he knows what is IN YOUR HEART, even if you don't say it correctly in prayer. I think. Is what it's saying. Mer....

THEN THESE ARE LIKE MY FAVORITE OF THE NIGHT PEEPS SO LISTEN UP OR READ UP OR LOOK UP! WELL DON'T REALLY BECAUSE YOU'LL MISS IT THEN I'LL HAVE TO START OVER!

"Who will separate us from the love of Christ?"
for example, hardship. distress. persecution. As stated in this Book we read. But then it says::::
"No, in all these things WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS through Him who loved us." BAM A LAM! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment