Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh Monday....


.... This is why I love you.....

Accidentally sleeping through gcom.... and waking up only 4 minutes before having to leave for Spanish.....

Walking outside to find buckets of water descending from the sky..... and a whole lot of wind to render umbrellas useless.......

....Jeans soaked through for the next class.... water in boots..... mmmm love pruny soggy feet don't you?

Realizing that my phone was in my jean pockets.. yeah that was smart. Non-working phones are a joy...

Going to UREC to work off the stress is a good thing though. It made my thighs happy. Hehe.

Chillin in my dorm for the rest of the night, well, being kicked out and going to the library because of a fire drill counts as chillin I guess, I'm takin a break from small group tonight, gotta clear my head.

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment