Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Her redness is spreading!!" "My laugh really isn't that loud!" "PTERODACTYL!!"



Sooo small group was hilarious yesterday. At dinner I showed Melissa my deteriorating journal and she made the funniest mix of a face and noise I've heard in a while. So I basically lost it. I started laughing but it was the kind of laughing that you don't control... or breathe during. So of course I turned bright red and it started at my face and probably went down to my toes. So then everyone at our table started laughing..... and at that table was Kaci who has the best laugh I've ever heard. So then we all started laughing even more. And I think all of D Hall was looking at us. It was ok though. It definitely made my life :D
Then we headed over to a classroom for Bible study. We played a game that was basically supposed to be the opposite of dinner aka we weren't allowed to laugh. Yeah that didn't last.
Then we had our Bible study. I always feel confused until someone explains it to me. Which is kind of unfortunate. But I guess it's ok. I got Stephanie to explain a lot of it to me haha. I think IV has really helped me in my faith which is awesome. It reinforces what I already knew, which is what I need. I need to be reminded that I don't have to do anything for God to love me. That's just a really hard concept for me to grasp. It's an amazing concept though.. obviously!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment