Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Wenis Hurts.


Sometimes I wonder:
Do I have body image issues or do I really need to lose weight?
I guess it's both. I need to work out. I want to be smaller. Or just be comfortable in my own skin.

Anyway. I love how it feels outside. When it's cold I get these weird feelings. It's hard to explain. It's during fall or winter (because that's when it's cold). I step outside and I get this feeling of sadness/happiness/loneliness. But it isn't a bad feeling. And it's not something I can really explain; it's probably like explaining a color to a blind person. But I really like it. It's not something I can feel on command. Weird. But cool. And I just got it :D I LOVE FALL SLASH WINTER!

I can't wait to see my house! I miss it so much! Yay! Ahh. Can't wait for Friday. I have to get through midterms first though.
PRAY. FOR. MY. SANITY.
No but seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment