Monday, October 4, 2010

IV was fun today. Dinner was fun as usual. I'm starting to get to know everyone a little better. Little by little. I really like Stephanie's friend from high school, Taylor. She's really funny. Certain friends still frustrated me but I tried to remain... patient.
And our Bible study was good. It's always comforting to be reminded that God has a plan for you. It definitely helped keep me calm during my math test today. Not to say that I shouldn't study and work hard, but it's comforting to know that hey, look where I am today. I'm not dead, I have all my limbs, I got into the college I wanted, my family's functional, I have friends that love me. God hasn't steered me wrong. I just need to keep remembering that.

I'm getting lunch with Sarah tomorrow so that'll be nice. I haven't really talked to her much so it'll be cool to branch out.



Today was me and Eric's 4 month anniversary OH MY GOSHHHH. Haha just kidding. I mean. Out of the amount of years I've been alive, 4 months seems a little insignificant but the way he put it today made it seem longer: 1/3 of a year. Haha. It kinda stinks that I didn't get to see him.. nor have I ever seen him one of our "monthaversaries". Bah. He is nice :D


Well. I'm tired. So. I'm going to sleep.
Just one last thing.



Glad I got that out of my system. Goodnight freakshows! :D

2 comments:

  1. i love you :) haha. i feel like i write that on all of your posts, but your blog always makes me laugh and/or smile. and that makes me happy :) i really like small group tonight too! it's been so long since i've been to a legit Bible study, and i didn't realize just how much i missed it!

    oh, hey kim... LUB LUB!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha aww I love you too!!
    And I'm glad my posts can put a smile on your face. I'm so excited for our Bible studies!!! yayyy.
    and oh. oh hey. i uh. i lub lub your face.

    ReplyDelete