Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"My face looks like a bowl??"


Today was pretty good. I had writing at 9:30... which is better than a 9 oclock class I suppose.
Then I had the rest of the day until my 6:30 class. During which I.....
Went to lunch with Sarah from IV. She's nice. We talked about a bunch of stuff.
And then I basically sat around, read, ate cheez its, listened to music, bought a new Tay Swi song (thanks to Kathryn).
Before Ghist Bea, Hannah, Meghan and I went to D hall for dinner. It was fun. I love those girls.
The remainder of my night was spent studying.... and I think I forgot all the words already. Dangit.

But. On a higher note....
I'm coming home this weekend! And hanging out with Eric! Yayy. It's been a month since I've seen him wahhh.

Hey look. It's me and Eric.


1 comment:

  1. We have a foosball table? I can hang with that. Also that pretty much is an accurate picture. I expect to see you wearing that when I come pick you up friday :)

    ReplyDelete