Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yayy I'm done with midterms! Still freaking out a little on my oral spanish exam that is supposed to be 9 minutes among 3 people.... it's def like 5.
BUT I'M COMING HOME TOMORROW!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!
Here are the things I miss most about home:

Being a step away or 5ish minutes away from my best friends.
Singing. I can't sing as loud here. And it honestly is one of my only stress relievers.
My little lime green room.
MY BED
My family.... mikey.
My front yard
MY CAR
My gym
Driving around with my friends
Being downtown with Eric
ALL OUR RESTAURANTS aka Panera, Bottom's Up, El Chaps/El cap, Sweet Frog, Galaxy.
Waffle House
Forever 21 with Kat!
Massage lines
Movie nights
Photo sessions
Laughing uncontrollably with Elizabeth!!

All of which I plan on doing this weekend. It will get done. Don't you worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment